- Pack your school bag – check you have your stationery (pen, pencil, green pen, ruler), planner, other equipment, etc
- Get your uniform ready – you don’t want to be looking for your tie on Monday morning!
- There is no PE on Monday, so please wear full school uniform.
- Make sure you start adjusting your body clock over the next couple of days – go up to bed slightly earlier each night, and put a slightly earlier alarm on for each day (even though your arrival time on Monday may be later in the day, try and get up at the normal time).
- Make sure you have a comfortable, plain coloured mask – you will be wearing it most of the time.
- If you borrowed a school laptop please make sure you charge it on Sunday night and remember to pack it carefully in your bag along with the charger.
- Do your MathsWatch homework for Monday.
- You could do some catch up work if you are behind.
- You could do some Maths or Science revision on Century.
- You could do some reading set for you on myON.
- You could do some handwriting practice if you have not written very much for a while.
- Plan what time you will need to eat your breakfast, get ready and leave home to get to school for the correct time on Monday.
- Celebrate the end of remote learning and enjoy your weekend!