This checklist has been put together to help the children prepare to return to school on Monday.
Work through this checklist over the weekend:
- Pack your school bag – check you have your stationery (pen, pencil, green pen, ruler), planner, other equipment, etc
- Get your uniform ready – you don’t want to be looking for your tie on Monday morning!
- There is no PE on Monday, so please wear full school uniform.
- Make sure you start adjusting your body clock over the next couple of days – go up to bed slightly earlier each night, and put a slightly earlier alarm on for each day (even though your arrival time on Monday may be later in the day, try and get up at the normal time).
- Make sure you have a comfortable, plain coloured mask – you will be wearing it most of the time.
- If you borrowed a school laptop please make sure you charge it on Sunday night and remember to pack it carefully in your bag along with the charger.
- Do your MathsWatch homework for Monday.
- You could do some catch up work if you are behind.
- You could do some Maths or Science revision on Century.
- You could do some reading set for you on myON.
- You could do some handwriting practice if you have not written very much for a while.
- Plan what time you will need to eat your breakfast, get ready and leave home to get to school for the correct time on Monday.
- Celebrate the end of remote learning and enjoy your weekend!
We are really looking forward to seeing the children again on Monday.
Students should come to main reception at their arrival time and line up on the markings on the path. They will be supervised by staff and given further instructions.
Only the main student gate will be open, the two gate at the back and side will not be open on Monday, though they will on Tuesday.
Here is a reminder of the arrival times – students must come at the times listed below. All children must attend, even those who don’t have consent for testing.
Once the test is complete and all is well, students will go back to class and continue with learning.
All students will be released to go home at 3:10pm.