- Blazer with Academy logo (compulsory).
- Tie in house colours with logo (compulsory).
- White blouse or shirt.
- Plain black jumper with or without sleeves.
- Plain black trousers or plain black skirt, knee or ankle length.
- Plain black shoes not trainers.
- Salwar Kameez and headscarves may be worn and should be plain black.
Students will be expected to wear a blazer and tie with these items. Blazers should be worn at all times. Outdoor coats may be a variety of colours but should be smart and not covered in lettering.
Jewellery and Hats
For health and safety reasons, we also ask students to observe these rules:
- One pair of earrings may be worn but should not be excessively large. If the Academy considers earrings present a health and safety risk, they may be challenged.
- No earrings should be worn in PE lessons.
- One nose stud may be worn. Multiple studs are not allowed. No other facial piercings.
- Hats and caps are not allowed to be worn at any time.
- Academy sports top with logo.
- Black tracksuit bottoms with single white piping.
- Black or Navy Socks suitable for sporting activities.
Our suppliers are CC Uniforms.