- Blazer with Academy logo (compulsory).
- Tie in house colours with logo (compulsory).
- White blouse or shirt.
- Plain black jumper with or without sleeves.
- Plain black trousers or plain black skirt, knee or ankle length.
- Plain black leather-type polishable shoes, not trainers or trainer style.
- Salwar Kameez and headscarves may be worn and should be a plain colour.
Students will be expected to wear a blazer and tie with these items. Blazers should be worn at all times. Outdoor coats may be a variety of colours but should be smart, ideally waterproof and not covered in lettering.
Ankle boots may be worn underneath trousers but should be smart and polishable. Shoes and boots must have a flat sole or have a low heel.
Jewellery and Hats
For health and safety reasons, we also ask students to observe these rules:
- One pair of stud earrings may be worn (one earring per ear) but should not be excessively large. If the Academy considers earrings present a health and safety risk, they will be challenged.
- No earrings should be worn in PE lessons.
- One nose stud may be worn. Multiple studs are not allowed. No other facial piercings.
- Baseball caps are not allowed to be worn at any time. Hats or hoods must not be worn inside the Academy.
- Academy sports top with logo.
- Black tracksuit bottoms made from shellsuit-type material with single white piping.
- Black or navy socks suitable for sporting activities.
- Trainers (can be any colour).
Our suppliers are CC Uniforms.