- Pack your school bag – check you have your stationery (pen, pencil, ruler, green pen), planner, equipment, etc
- Get your uniform ready – you don’t want to be looking for your tie on Tuesday morning!
- On Tuesday, please wear full school uniform. If you have PE later this week you will need to come to school in your PE kit on the usual day.
- Make sure you start adjusting your body clock over the next couple of days – go up to bed slightly earlier each night, and put a slightly earlier alarm on for each day (etry and get up at the normal school time on Tuesday )
- Make sure you have a comfortable mask – you will be wearing it most of the time.
- If you borrowed a school laptop please make sure you charge it on Monday night and remember to pack it carefully in your bag on Tuesday along with the charger.
- Make sure all homework is complete
- You could do some catch up work if you are behind.
- You could do some Maths or Science revision on Century.
- You could do some reading set for you on myON.
- You could do some handwriting practice if you have not written very much for a while.
- Plan what time you will need to eat your breakfast, get ready and leave home to get to school for the correct time on Tuesday.
- Remember, you still have online lessons to complete on Monday.
Here are the links to the online lessons on Monday:
Remember to check in with your form teacher on Teams as normal, no later that 9:30.
9:30am – English Assessment Preparation with Mrs Maisey
1:00pm – Maths Lesson with Miss Richards